Lead SQL Server DBA with over 15 years operational database administration and over 10 years of consulting experience in the full development life cycle of database administration.
- ITIL Certification, 2014
- Microsoft Certified Professional, 2005
- Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition (Exam 70-229)
- SQL Server MCSA – SQL Server 2012, 2015
- SQL Server application database administrator working for dedicated client
- Provide daily assistance regarding performance issues.
- Develop and configure database solutions to resolve customer needs and/or issues.
- Support multiple projects with varying project deliverables and dates.
- Provide team leadership to SQL Application DBA team both in US and in India.
- Interact with all levels of our clients’ infrastructure to streamline processes and ensure customer satisfaction remains strong.
- Performance tuning and debugging for over 200 database environments
- Troubleshoot performance related issues, replication issues and security issues
- Support multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Identify and scope projects, report analysis and results as well as deliverables in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide account level leadership representing our team with future directives and progress updates etc.
- Support multiple environments with demanding SQL database replication requirements using a combination of replication with more of a data warehouse configuration
- Work with Change Management, Problem Management, and ITIL processes