Security architecture discipline manager for all computing hardware, software and operating systems in store and above store. Responsible for the 3-5 year strategic platform vision and for defining security toolsets. Deep cross functional / cross platform support escalation for complex security solutions and troubleshooting access problems. Provide leadership and coordination for in-depth security guidance for KFC and Pizza Hut global projects, compliance, and strategies. Provides security guidance for all computing environments, across KFC and Pizza Hut globally for positive business impact.
This position is responsible for KFC and Pizza Hut Security Architecture to include all security ecosystems in support of KFC and Pizza Hut markets world-wide. This position leads security strategy development that provides guidance and standards for all KFC and Pizza Hut computer systems, applications, networks, and customer facing initiatives including e-commerce, mobile and CRM. This position is also responsible for assisting internal and external audit including government regulatory (PCI/SOX) requirements as well as defining tactical plan to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Responsible for providing security strategic input, design and vision for KFC and Pizza Hut platforms in store and above store., including review and assessment of emerging technologies (e-commerce, mobile, and customer relationship mgmt (CRM))
- Provide overall leadership across KFC and Pizza Hut for application security and e-commerce guidance, This includes defining criteria matrix and standards to be utilized by KFC and Pizza Hut markets to adhere with Yum Global Policies and Standards.
- Maintain a close working relationship other brand teams/architects and Global IT teams to define security objectives and meet business requirements.
- Knowledgeable of current IT Security industry trends to assess industry impact for future strategies conduct research and provide whitepaper guidance documentation as needed.
- Develop KFC and Pizza Hut security target architecture with platform functional leads to provide future project governance, security compliance to provide agile computing environment.
- Develop strategy and supporting business case for new technologies to communicate value to senior management.
- Understand and educate KFC and Pizza Hut functional leads on IT risk and compliance requirements.
- Member of Yum ISGC – Information Security Governance Committee
- Member of Yum Extended Global Security Architecture team
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and procedural changes for preventative maintenance and security.
- Direct leadership of multiple teams to achieve and maintain PCI and SOX compliance.
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional team meetings as the security point person for KFC and Pizza Hut.
- Responsible for auditing FZ systems/solutions.
- Enforecement of the data security standards and audits for external strategic partners.
- BS/BA with 6 -10 years experience
- CISSP, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor)
- Microsoft certifications: MCSE, Security Industry Certs C/W with 6 -10 years experience in information technology with knowledge of security techniques and technologies (CCSP, CCNE, CCNA, etc) a plus.
EXPERIENCE: (and other qualifications):
- 5-10 years experience in one or more of the following: Information Security or Information Technology
- Strong leadership skill and ability to lead cross functional teams or working with multiple teams
- Proficient organizational skills
- Effective communication skills and proficient writing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills and full technical knowledge of all phases of systems analysis
- Project management skills – The ability to lead multiple concurrent projects
- PCI/ ISA training (payment Card Industry/Internal Security Assessor)
- OASIS web service security standards
|Job Category||Manager, Security Officer|