From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The IT Security Technology & Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team providing selection, architecture, implementation, and 24/7 support of key security applications and infrastructure including forensic, incident management, logging, monitoring and reporting. This person will also act as SOC/MSSP outsourcing liaison. The Manager performs supervisory duties as assigned and works closely with security teams and end users to provide technical support for a portfolio of security solutions.
Successful candidate must possess a broad technical background, have experience in a large and complex enterprise environment, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience working with both technical and non-technical audiences. The candidate must have experience in all phases of technology management including requirements definition, implementation and ongoing support of software and hardware. Must be organized, able to multitask, and able to apply knowledge and experience to address issues quickly and proactively.
This position will monitor IT and physical security compliance and proactively address areas of opportunities identified. This person will work with department and senior management to ensure established policies and procedures follow appropriate legal and regulatory requirements. This person also acts as the process owner for all ongoing activities that serve to provide appropriate access to and protection of the confidentiality and integrity of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards.
This role requires the candidate to interact with technical staff across multiple systems and disciplines, and also have a high degree of self-sufficiency, ownership, and pride of deliverables. Good project delivery skills are absolutely essential. The person shall be responsible for maintaining state of control environment through regular measurements and key performance indicators. The person shall be able to keep and maintain body of evidence for presentation to auditors as well as to identify areas of improvements. The person must be able to:
- Lead a team providing 24/7 of security technologies, meeting or exceeding defined service level agreements
- Selecting, implementing, and supporting technologies that manage risk to the enterprise
- Consultation with representatives from security groups and business units to analyze risks and recommend appropriate solutions
- Design and implement operational procedures applying to security technology, and consult on the improvement of procedures, processes, operations, and systems across the organization
- Lead security projects including requirements definition, task planning, research, testing, implementation, and management
- Lead Security Operation that include management and operation of security tools, incident response, forensic analysis and logging and monitoring reporting
- Complete special projects as needed
- Ensure IT security policies, standards, processes, procedures, security framework and technology comply with parent company.
- Adept at communicating concepts to diverse audiences with varying skills sets.
- Written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Must be able to communicate with the technology providers as well as with business leaders.
- An ability to understand technical details and communicate the essentials at a high level is essential
The IT Security Technology & Operations manager will manage a team of 2-4 colleagues and will typically lead project teams of 2-6 team members on an ad hoc basis.
Concentra’s Data Protection Commitment
- Understanding of current Data Privacy and HIPAA regulations and implementing processes and/or technology to ensure compliance and data protection
- Must possess excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
- Must be able to think analytically, work independently, and make decisions objectively.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical users
- Solid understanding of networking
- including routing, architecture, and design
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system problems and the ability to engage and work with the proper technical areas and vendors to resolve them
- Must possess strong Regulatory Compliance knowledge
- Proven ability to work effectively with others that are globally dispersed and technically diverse
- Ability to coach, develop and lead a technical team while focusing on delivering world-class solutions
- Ability to collaborate and build/maintain solid working relationships with peers internal and external to the organization
Working conditions/physical demands
This position will be based in an office environment and will require physical demands consistent with other office professionals. In addition, there will be occasional travel demands (10-20% of time).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems engineering or a related field of study with comparable IT, regulatory
compliance, or auditing expertise.
|Job Category||Network, Security Officer|