Change the world, love your job. At our client, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow – and create world-changing technology. For more than 80 years, TI has continually reinvented itself by believing in people with endless curiosity who refuse to leave the world just how they found it. From developing leading-edge semiconductor technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing, to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA. Come discover TI and why you belong here.
In this role you will:
- Serve as team expert regarding Archer IT GRC Suite, specifically Policy and Compliance at present. Provide recommendations on future tool expansion.
- Craft and communicate updated, effective IT Security Policies and procedures based on Archer and ISO 270001:2013 frameworks.
- Promote security awareness and compliance within the organization through policy development, formal and informal communication, and security assessments.
- Consult with IT and business project teams on security aspects of proposed solutions.
- Engage and build relationships with other groups inside and outside of TI, including auditors, business teams, vendors, customers, and partners.
- Develop, monitor and communicate effective compliance metrics.
- Use, evaluate and interpret the results from a variety of security related tools.
- Perform and document security analysis of Risk Acceptance and other requests.
- Evaluate new threats and vulnerabilities to determine impact to TI and what countermeasures should be deployed both technical and procedural.
- Disaster Recovery Control Team member.
- Assist in incident response.
- Participate in team’s training and awareness initiatives.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Information Technology related field.
Candidates will have:
- Demonstrated application of security principles and philosophies, including defense-in-depth, least-privilege, and risk management.
- Conceptual knowledge of basic security toolkit, including encryption, network tools, SIEM, AV, and DLP.
- Strong technical understanding of Windows, Mac OS X, and/or UNIX/Linux operations systems
- Working knowledge of common security applications like Symantec, Nessus, NMAP.
- Security or compliance certification a plus. Attainment within 18 months is a requirement of the position.
- Flexible in working with different time zones and groups across globe.
- Use a collaborative style to work on cross-functional teams.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay up to date on industry developments and threat landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to factor and balance all considerations (risk, cost, usability, business needs) into security recommendations
- Strong ethical character in handling of confidential company, financial, or HR-related information.
- Maintain highest level of ethical conduct including safeguarding sensitive information and access.
- Ability to influence technical experts across functional domains.
- Strong character to handle stress, conflict and difficult situations.
- Ability to remain calm and effective during crisis situations.
- Ability to make good decisions with limited information
- Willingness to occasionally be the unpopular voice and do what is necessary in the face of adversity
- Good technical leadership skills