Infrastructure Vice President with strong UNIX, Infrastructure, leadership and project management skills offering 23 years of IT experience.
- Extensive experience in building / managing large global teams and driving multiple complex projects. Seasoned professional with experience in all aspects of managing global UNIX environments.
- Extensive experience in all UNIX Operating Systems and related technologies: storage, backup & recovery, monitoring, network, VMWARE and databases.
- Expertise in development of 7x24 support structure, hardware / software / license management, security hardening and audit compliancy, change/problem/incident management, SLA management, capacity planning, cost containment and project delivery
- Solution design, architecture, consolidation, IT strategy and roadmap development for UNIX environments
- Development of metrics driven organizations with clear objectives, directions and career plans.
- Certified in ITIL, Solaris, HPUX, AIX and EMC foundations