Technical Lead (w/ Supervisory Functions), Platform Services leading a team of ten in a VMWare/EMC/Windows/Systems Center environment.
- Acting as technical lead, with supervisory functions for a team of multiple engineers responsible for support maintenance and provisioning of all aspect of MS Server Infrastructure technology, VMware technology, SAN Technologies, Desktop Engineering (client image management and packaging) as well as escalation support for multiple applications in the environment.
- Specific technologies include: VMware (through current versions), VMware management inclusive of all aspects, including VM creation and admin, network and switching (standard and distributed), data store management (local/NFS/FC/FCOE), data store clusters, and overall resource allocation and management. MS Server 2008/2008R2/2013/2013R2, Exchange 2KX, OCS 2007/Lync 2013. SharePoint 2KX, IBM Storewize (V7K, V3700), EMC Clarion, Marimba, SCOM, SCCM, Cisco Nexus Fabric Management, Cisco UCS, IBM H Series BC. PowerShell, VB and batch scripting.
- Responsible for managing enterprise level projects in accordance with internal project methodology, including stringent change control procedures, budget adherence, and strategic alignment.
- Responsible for meeting team SLA’s for operational support items.
- Responsible for overall team performance as well as individual mentoring and career management and growth.
- *Role is a 60/40 split between hands on technical and management functions.