Senior Security Engineer with extensive experience with SIEM Tools, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Assessments and Solutions.
- Ten years of IT experience with past eight years focused heavily on IT Security
- Very good PCI skills. Worked for credit card processing company
- Managed and employed continuous monitoring systems, including real-time IPS/IDS such as McAfee Network Security Manager, Symantec Endpoint Protection and web filtering tools
- Perform daily review on email DLP, File Integrity Monitor (FIM), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), antivirus (AV), sandboxing security solution, and other tools to identify abnormal activities and document any findings in our ticket system.
- Lead the yearly Security Awareness Education (SAE) campaign across the organization to comply with the industry regulation as well as our security program achieving a completion rate of 98% for the 2016 SAE and 99% for the 2017 SAE
- Some Firewall skills
- Two Bachelor Degrees for University of Texas at El Paso, 2006
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available
- Salary desired of $110,000