Palo Alto Network Security Engineer experienced in Implementing, Supporting and troubleshooting Palo Alto Network, Cisco ASA, IPSEC, VPN, Cisco Wireless, Cisco Voice/Call manager, Cisco UCS, Juniper Switches, Cisco Routers, Nexus and ASR9k.
- Experience in Implementing, Supporting and troubleshooting Palo Alto Network, Cisco ASA, IPSEC, VPN, Cisco Wireless, Cisco Voice/Call manager, Cisco UCS, Juniper Switches, Cisco Routers, Nexus, ASR9k and many more.
- 10+ years of IT Industry experience in providing day-to-day support, training, and technology implementation as well as long-term project management
- Experience in implementing and/or troubleshooting (BGP, OSPF, ISIS, and MPLS) in large-scale Service Provider environment and Enterprise.
- Expertise in implementing new and innovative networking ideas in the systems.
- Expert in trouble shooting and maintaining the existing network system (LAN/WAN, Circuits).
- Expertise in developing the new and smooth communication channel for a group of people. Cisco Nexus 9k, 7k, 5k, 2k, ASR9K, Cisco Routers and Switches equipment
- Experience in maintaining configuring and supporting networking devices (Juniper MX 480, SRX, Layer 2 switches), fibers, circuits, Palo Alto Firewall ( Version: 7.1.9, 8.06) deployment troubleshooting and Managing. Troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, IP over lapping.
- Orion Solar Wind (Administration and Management). Supported F5 Big IP Load Balancer