The Senior Security Operations Analyst will administer and maintain security measures focused on application, web and infrastructure security across the enterprise in accordance with the security Best Practices. They will safeguard sensitive and proprietary information and prevent unauthorized access. Periodically review\test policies, procedures and controls to maintain alignment and accuracy with the security program and regulatory governance. Provide security analytics and assistance with security support requests.
- Monitor security threats, analyze vulnerability assessments, and balance security with business rules\needs.
- Administer rules and policies for IDS\IPS, Web Content Filtering and Application firewalls.
- Monitor, respond to, and analyze SEIM alerts from monitoring tools.
- Ensure that IT security best practices and configurations are included in desktop, server, and network configurations.
- Perform ongoing information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems and data are adequately protected and meet regulatory requirements.
- Work with vendors, outside consultants, and other third parties to improve information security within the organization.
- Responds to security related tickets escalated from various departments, and works collaboratively across multiple teams, to communicate, manage expectations during the resolution of the issue.
- Work with other IT professionals to resolve fast moving vulnerabilities such as spam, virus, spyware and malware.
- Complete periodic reviews on a number of security platforms to ensure the safety and integrity of the organization’s data.
- Engage in information security awareness and training initiatives to educate workforce about policies, procedures, and information risks.
- Maintain physical security access for data centers across both divisions.
- Monitor security vulnerability information from vendors and third parties.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
- Execute computer forensics on an as needed basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Ability to work long, irregular hours when needed
- Lead, delegate, and mentor others.
- Interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Make decisions based on many variables.
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations in both small-and large-group settings.
- Analyze and resolve complex technical and business problems.
- Work in, and contribute to, a positive team environment.
- Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training, and a minimum of (8) years’ experience in Information Security, with at least (5) years’ experience in Information Technology.
- CISSP, CISA or GIAC certification is preferred.
- At minimum 3 years of working experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience in managing an organization’s PCI or SSAE 16 certification is preferred.
|Job Category||Analyst, Security Officer|