The Security Engineer will support the Director of Information Security to provide the highest quality of information assurance solutions to our business. The primary function of this role is to be responsible for developing and implementing security solutions, including the ongoing assessment and tracking of adherence to required security guidelines across the enterprise.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in information security and a proven ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Administer network and computing devices/systems that enforce security policies and audit controls in Windows environment.
- Implement technical solutions to maintain compliance with PCI DSS.
- Assist in responses to external audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
- Review security events daily and respond correctly on all incidents.
- Perform project leadership tasks on select security projects.
- Solid familiarity with application, systems and network security.
- Must be able to perform hands-on support for a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to: SEIM, IDS/IPS, HIDS, malware analysis and protection, content filtering, logical access controls, identity and access management, and data loss prevention, content filtering technologies, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, LDAP, security incident response.
- Six (6) years in a system server, desktop and file server administration using Linux and Windows over a IPV4 and IPV6 environment.
- Linux/Windows Experience (plus for cloud infrastructure experience).
- Strong Network traffic analysis experience (Solarwinds, Nessus, Ethereal, Nmap)
- Three or more years’ experience in IT security programs.
- Experience in working with compliance and regulatory program requirements (PCI, SOX 404).
- Experience analyzing network, event and security logs, and/or IDS alert logs.
- Experience with PKI Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption and software.
- Proven project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy.
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Other duties as required.
- CISSP, CEH, GISP, GSEC, GCIH
|Job Category||Engineer, Security Officer|