Area of responsibility includes business process and systems support for Environmental, Safety, Corporate Engineering and Asset Team Operations. Provides day to day support for applications in production. Participates on projects to deliver solutions to customer departments.
- Proactively support, upgrade and maintain technology in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. Install, document, test, program/script, and troubleshoot applications and databases on Windows, Citrix, and/or Linux systems.
- Perform work that is complex, varied and significant impact. Develop solutions.
- Mentor junior level analysts.
- Develop, provide or facilitate training.
- Develop application links.
- Provide support for budgeted and unplanned projects. Participate on application implementation projects and manage some projects.
- Maintain our clients employee productivity.
- Build and maintain customer relationships. Manage vendor relationships and control cost escalation.
- Effectively work across IT teams to provide support for IT initiatives such as Top Opportunities.
- Participate in testing and early adoption of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required, but will consider applicable work experience as it translates to an equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience is required; experience in project management is preferred.
- Oil and gas industry experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows, Citrix, and/or Linux.
- Training or experience in databases and scripting or programming, and application integration is strongly preferred.
- Must have prior experience in self-directed activities, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, demonstrated sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.