This role is to manage, operate and implement enterprise information systems for our clients. This person will provide the daily support for problems/incidents/changes and the highest level of technical knowledge in the operations/management, support and implementation of complex network technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Must understand, manage operate and implement networks based on multi-vendor technology in a large Enterprise environment.
2) Support and manage logical and physical network architectures, resulting documents and drawings, testing analyses, test plans and risk assessment of the network.
3) Solve complex network problems supporting the level1 and 2 NOC engineers.
4) Plan and execute major or complex changes to all supported network devices, participate in planning and executing changes for enterprise IOS upgrades for all supported devices.
5) Participate in managing complex problems, RCA’s, supporting Global systems and support teams.
Expert skills in:
- Cloud Computing or COD (Computing On Demand) Network Infrastructure
- Cisco Nexus Devices / IOS for 7Ks, 5Ks, 2Ks and 1Ks
- Security technologies (Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, etc)
- Routing , Switching(BGP, EIGRP etc)
- WAN/LAN technologies
- Load Balancing
- Network problem analysis
- Documentation (technical and work level instructions).
- Use of network management systems and tools such as: Spectrum, eHealth, wireshark, ftp, ssh, securecrt.
|Job Category||Engineer, Network|