The Security Infrastructure Engineering Manager will report to the Vice President of Global Security Services. This position is responsible for the initial deployment, ongoing maintenance and support for security solutions designed to protect the network and computing environments across a highly diverse environment spanning multiple regions and time zones. Additional responsible include:
- Providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to a group of security engineers spread across the globe
- Participating in the development of the global Information Security strategy
- Participating in the selection/designing of enterprise quality solutions that provide the required levels of security while not inhibiting business progress
- Maintaining >99.95% availability across all security infrastructure
- Managing key vendor relationships
- Maintain a deep technical awareness of information security concepts and solutions
The candidate should have experience supporting a fast paced 24×7 Global Enterprise with extensive experience in Information Security technologies.
Extensive experience with Information Security controls and related technologies such as firewalls (Checkpoint preferred), intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanning systems, web application firewalls, web gateways, network flow based monitoring tools and other security tools is required.
The candidate must have a strong understanding of IP network design/operation in both LAN and global WAN environments.
The candidate must have experience with infrastructure lifecycle management from deployment, to maintenance to decommission.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are critical. The candidate must be comfortable presenting complex concepts and topics to senior management in a clear and concise manner. Effectively partners with other IT leaders with the ability to influence decision-making bodies.
Experience managing a team of highly technical engineers.
Extensive experience managing high visibility projects.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred. Minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), preferred.
Knowledge of PCI, HIPAA and regulations preferred.
Experience working in the Financial, Healthcare, or Government sectors preferred.
Must be an US Citizen or Permanent US Resident willing to undergo an FBI background check.
|Job Category||Network, Security Officer|