The Information Technology department is seeking an Information Security Architect to lead its security infrastructure and design. This position is reporting to the Chief Information Officer, and will assist in maximizing the value derived from JDA’s security environment by designing and implementing all facets of information security with an emphasis on working with Cloud and Product Development teams on Network Security, Vulnerability Management, Application and Endpoint Security. This role will be instrumental in helping us protect customer data by securing our perimeter, whether in the cloud or at one of physical locations. You would be working with a global IT and Cloud groups in a combined effort to maximize the security of all information systems.
• Evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for Cloud and Enterprise networks (LAN/WANs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
• Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and completing documentation.
• Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
• Facilitate setting up a Application Security program in coordination with Product Development department that ensures secure development practices within JDA Products.
• Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; developing and conducting training programs.
• Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
• Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protect JDA, customer information, and IT Services infrastructures from external and internal threats.
• Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for security policy and procedure, security design and implementation, and incident response and mitigation.
• Educate employees about their information security and privacy protection responsibilities.
• Conduct the information security risk assessment. Review compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures.
• Assist in coordinating contingency plan tests on a regular basis.
• Participate in and assist with incident response team, as appropriate
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and work with a minimum 10 years’ experience.
• Expert knowledge of cloud based operations and how to secure applications, software development and operations from a cloud perspective.
• Significant knowledge on security trends and continued awareness of federal, national and international legislation in both Cloud and On Premise services.
• Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and delivering security solutions in a multicultural environment.
• Demonstrated experience evaluating, planning and implementing enterprise security technologies with knowledge of IT networking and IT Systems security best practices.
• Familiarity with international security standards, experience with continuity of operations, vulnerability assessments and cyber-security.
• Ability to learn and gain a deep understanding of all facets of enterprise applications and write complex technical documentation.
• Extensive experience with systems security tools and techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to model professional integrity and behavior in a multicultural environment.
• Facilitation and team-building skills at all levels including the ability to influence, train, mentor and leverage the skills of others, including business partners and international technical team members.